What are the first top 10 to do in Microsoft Teams?
Answer: Before, you set up your shared workspace in Teams, get organized with these basic tips.
1. Start with chat Create a small group chat to communicate in the moment. Rename the chat and
‘favorite’ easy reference.
2. Connect from anywhere Download the Microsoft Teams desktop and mobile apps to enable teamwork from anywhere.
3. Go big Create larger teams with dedicated channels to collaborate on specific topics, projects, disciplines—whatever you like. Better to have fewer, larger teams with more channels than many, small teams with few channels.
4. Customize channels Upload files to a channel and pin frequently used files to make it easy for everyone to find.
5. Add apps to channels Integrate favorite apps and services—like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI, Planner, SurveyMonkey, HootSuite and more—with team chats and meetings.
6. Consolidate ‘need to know’ content Use OneNote or Wiki features to spotlight important content, meeting notes, best practices, and goals without cluttering conversations.
7. Spotlight resources Pin key websites used to track news, performance, live site monitoring or metric tracking.
8. Elevate email conversations Forward an email to a Teams channel to get faster feedback within a threaded chat—attachments will upload automatically, ready for collaboration and co-authoring.
9. Share content from other services Set up connectors to push rich content into Microsoft Teams from services like Trello, GitHub, Bing News, or Twitter; and get notified when users engage with that service.
10. Help foster active channels Stay active in channels and @team to highlight posts for the
DDSE is a fast growing Edtech enterprise. We are a prime integrator for Microsoft 365 for education and Google for education. As a result, you will be leverage our vast experience in education technology domain. For instance, We have many ready to use reusable components which is saving is making us a cost effective solution provider. Most importantly, it’s giving us an edge for a faster and effective implementation and support. In addition, You will get end to end managed service support. Please visit us at https://ddse.business.site
Please feel free to contact us for any clearification or fruther information required.