Question1: What is Early childhood care and education (ECCE)?
Answer: The first six of life are critical years of human life since the rate of development in these years is more rapid than at any other stage of development. Global brain research also informs us about the significance of early years for brain development.
Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) makes a positive contribution to children’s long
term development and learning by facilitating an enabling and stimulating environment in
these foundation stages of lifelong learning.
Parents as caregivers are critical in providing a stimulating learning environment to the child and the first two and a half to three years need not be in a formal learning environment. The National Curriculum Framework acknowledges the significance of involvement of parents, family, and community. The National Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) Curriculum Framework for all children below six years of age is aligned with the Government’s vision of ECCE as spelt out in the National Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) Policy.
To know more, please read Indian national ecce framework here
Question2: What are the top 10 use case of technology and online education?
Answer: Top 10 use cases are following.
- Online Virtual Class
- Online assessment
- Online Exam
- Online admissions
- Online Fee Collections
- Online quiz and competitions
- Online Training and Certification
- Online Virtual School, College and University
- Hybrid Learning
- Educational Continuity Planning (ECP)
Top 10 Trends in Educational Technology in 2020 is as following.
1 Artificial Intelligence (AI) 2 Virtual Reality (VR) in Education. 3 Gamification. 4 Learning Analytics. 5 Immersive Learning. 6 Smart Learning Environment (SLEs) 7 Digital Course Materials. 8 Game Theory. 9 Mobile Technology and IoT. 10 STEAM.
Question3: How to provide online education in contemporary Indian society?
The main objective of education will always be the same. Which is always empowering people with important information and skills to succeed in the future, hopefully contributing to improving society. Education is an important part of contemporary Indian society and a community is growing and moving forward in general. However, the methods of delivery for education have been changed as is the role of teacher and traditional classroom. Although the future of education remains to be seen, there are major changes in the way people are teaching and learning. I found a good read ebook, attaching for the reference. Good Read
Question4: What is the understanding of language and early language development?
Language development in humans is a process starting early in life. Infants start without knowing a
language, yet by 10 months, babies can distinguish speech sounds and engage in babbling. Some research has shown that the earliest learning begins in utero when the fetus starts to recognize the sounds and speech patterns of its mother’s voice and differentiate them from other sounds after birth.
Language and literacy development are major domains of early childhood development. They involve development of the skills used to communicate with others through languages (language development), as well as the ability to read and write (literacy development).
Question 5: What is reimagining vocational education?
A national conference was organized by the PSS Central Institute of Vocational Education, Bhopal. The topic of the conference was ‘Reimagining Technical and Vocational Education and Training’ for the Changing World: Perspectives and Practices. The conference was organized in collaboration with UNESCO – UNEVOC and Colombo Plan Staff College, Philippines.
The conference had representatives from Spain, Finland, Singapore, Korea, Brazil, Germany, and Nepal. One of the topics that was highlighted during the conference was about the major trends that are impacting the future of jobs and new visions for TVET in the 21st century. It was also discussed how today’s industry is shifting towards new digital as industry 4.0 was the theme of the technical session. You can read full article here https://www.dailypioneer.com/2020/state-editions/conference-on-reimagining-technical–vocational-education-begins.html
Question 6: If you were a pre-school teacher, what are the methods you will employ for teaching and learning in the one-year preparatory class for 5 to 6 years olds in primary schools?
Learning games/puzzle activities for kindergarten & preschool children. To teach your kiddo ABC, rhymes, counting, tracing, colours, shapes, vegetable/fruit/sports charts. The interactive learning is a great mode of education as toddlers enter kindergarten as kinaesthetic learners(age 2-6 yrs).
- Attractive and colourful designs and pictures for young kids.
- Learn alphabets with charts and fun quizzes.
- Learn to count and math for pre-schoolers with our number’s charts.
- Learn about rhymes and poems.
- Learn to write alphabet with our alphabet tracing for English, Spanish, and Hindi.
- Colour books and stickers.
- Sing and dance with your pre-schoolers.
- And many other kindergarten games and learning activities!
Whether you are parents or kindergarten teachers, you can use the activities for pre-schoolers and kindergarten kids at home or in class. Engage your toddlers in fun kids activities to keep them from
doing mischief because they are bored. Let them learn basic early education topics such as shapes, math, ABC, rhymes, sports, vegetables, colours, counting and much more.
While many people find teaching children to be rewarding, some will tell you that it’s just plain stressful at times. What are the best ways to teach kids? Do the methods and techniques vary across subject manner? For example, would you use the same approach to teach a child how to tie their shoes as you would how to do multiplication tables? Probably not. That being said though, there is no fool-proof way on how to teach kids. The good news is there are several methods and techniques you can use. Children are versatile. Before you dedicate yourself to a teaching method, figure out how the kids learn best. From there, you can choose teaching methods and techniques that are right for them. You will be surprised how fast they can learn something once you teach to their learning style.
There are 7 primary learning styles:
- Visual (Spatial) – These individuals learn best through pictures, images, and spatial understanding
- Aural (Auditory) – These individuals learn best through sound and music
- Verbal (Linguistic) – These individuals learn best through words, verbal and/or written
- Physical (Kinesthetic) – These individuals learn best through experience and rely on the sense of touch
- Logical (Mathematical) – These individuals learn best through logic and reasoning
- Social (Interpersonal) – These individuals learn best through group interaction
- Solitary (Intrapersonal) – These individuals learn best through self-study
DDSE is implementing blended online education solution to the school, college and universities. It’s the fundamental educational reform required in National Education Policy – NEP 2020.
Our solution is a Flexible Online Education Solution that flex earning’s imaginations.
Get a flexible and personalized online education solution. Extending blended online education, hybrid, flipped and virtual classroom solution in your school, college or university. To Grab your expanded learning and earnings, Contact us today.
Trust us, it’s an entirely new way to experience. You’ll love it… We want you to try it now.
DDSE Helping educators by implementing
- Google Classrooms, G-Suit for Education,
- Microsoft 365 for Education,
- Zoom Online Education Solution,
- Apple for Education,
- Adobe Online Education Solution,
- Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Cloud Services for Education,
- Community Provided e-Learning Platform Integration,
- Government Provided e-learning policy implementation support content integration,
- Dynamic Social Distancing, step by step process, tools, technology implementation and support,
- Providing end-to-end consulting, implementation, transition, transformation and managed services.
Maximize your return of investment with our smart implementation as following.
- Easy to use: Engage students and empower teachers with tools that are simple to deploy, manage and use
- Simple to deploy devices and software solutions
- Simple to manage thousands of devices centrally
- Easy to learn with intuitive UI
- Enable more productive workflows
- Easily build a more inclusive learning environment
- Flexible and scalable
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Tools that grow as you do
- Built for long-term value
- Provides choice and promotes an open ecosystem
- Built for collaboration: Connect teachers and students in a more meaningful way
- Share ideas and create stronger connections
- Support diverse learning
- Build a foundation for future growth
- Learn alongside other educators
- Secure by design: Protect your school and student data from evolving threats with built-in security
- Built with advanced security at the core
- Continuous detection and prevention
- More controls with policies and alerts
- Teach digital citizenship and online safety
Whether you’re owner of an elementary/primary, junior high school, intermediate college, higher education institutions and universities or private training institutions, or inspired entrepreneur. You can be sure you’ll find truly Blended Online Education Solution. Absolutely everything you need for your education. So why wait? Get it today and make your education grow than ever before.
100% Free support to the Underprivileged Schools
We are enabling Underprivileged Schools and Colleges with our 100% free solution implementation and support services. Providing all possible support to stop the damage and then build back better.
Please feel free to contact us for any clarifications or further information required.