Can you imagine a school where?
- Every student performed their best work with personalized tools?
- Where all teachers connected with all students more meaningfully?
- Where all IT infra, resources, admins and management are optimized?
- Where hundreds of thousands of students had everything, they needed to do their best work, in a way that worked for their individual needs?
- Where the IT admins could roll out a 1:1 device program seamlessly – scaled up to hundreds of thousands of devices?
- Where the teachers thrived in an open and collaborative workspace, sharing information and best practices between colleagues, and student’s progress with parents and guardians with ease?
Yes, it all happening with Google for Education
Google built the tools to transform teaching and learning at scale. Now, educators and IT admins can enable students to learn better together – wherever they are.
- Class content that brings learning to life – Google Classroom
- Productivity tools that can be used anywhere, anytime – Google for Education
- Educational Devices that are powerful, yet simple – Google Chrome-Book
Google for Education is offering the tools that help, where you need it most.
- Flexible and personalized learning helps students achieve their best results.
- Scaling 1-on-1 learning to the whole classroom helps teachers have more face time with students.
- Centralized and secure management tools help IT admins scale easily as you grow.
Why Google for Education
- 100 million students, and educators using Google Classroom
- 40 million students, and educators using Chromebooks
- 120 million students, and educators using G Suite for Education
Google for Education: helping learning happen anytime, anywhere with following.
Google Chromebooks: Secure, simple, powerful devices that update automatically, are easy for schools to set up and manage, with multiple form factors, accessibility features and security built in.
- Chrome Education Upgrade (paid SKU)
- 6 second boot up
- Automatic updates
- 40M students & educators using Classroom (Jan 2020)
G Suite for Education: A free suite of best-in-class productivity tools — including Gmail, Classroom, Docs and Drive.
- Co-edit documents
- ML features
- Presentations in real time
- 120M students & educators using Classroom (April 2020)
Google Classroom: A tool within G Suite for Education that helps educators easily create, grade and collect assignments, and provide rich feedback using built in tools.
- Grading tools
- Classwork page
- Comment bank
- Originality reports
- 100M students & educators using Classroom (April 2020)
Google Forms: Create forms, surveys, and quizzes, collect responses and analyze data.
- Locked mode
- ML features
- Question import
Google Assignments: Quickly and securely create, analyse, and grade coursework within your LMS, while helping students learn more effectively.
- Originality reports
- Comment bank
- Direct integration with your 3P learning management system
G Suite Enterprise for Education: All the functionality of G Suite, plus premium features (paid SKU) for advanced institutions.
- Enhanced security controls
- Unlimited originality reports
- More data/analytics with BigQuery
- Advanced video meeting capabilities
Google Socratic: A tutor that provides targeted instruction to help students master academic
- Enables photo input, including symbolic math
- Highly-targeted, diverse results that teach the underlying concepts
- Browse and find high-quality content on any academic topic
Google Bolo: A speech-based reading tutor in support of universal literacy.
- Expressive, animated reading assistant
- Listens as a developing reader reads aloud, and provides corrective feedback and targeted practice
Why DDSE Online Education Solutions?
DDSE is Working with you, to implement Google for education solutions for you. We have spent thousands of hours in schools. Working alongside teachers in classrooms, we have felt the frustrations they experience every day.
- We gather practical feedback. That’s why inviting educators to provide feedback on our programs, which we are using to make real-time improvements.
- We implement and integrate helpful education products and services from Google. By speaking and listening to educators, we can design and implement solutions that meet immediate and real needs.
For example, Take the co-created Google Classroom
Teachers told us that:
- They were struggling to manage assignment workflows
- They had nowhere to centrally share and collaborate on work
So, we are implementing co-created Google Classroom, to:
- Track student progress centrally
- Enable easy and fast class creation, distribution of assignments, and feedback
- Easy to use: Engage students and empower teachers with tools that are simple to deploy, manage and use
- Simple to deploy devices and software solutions
- Simple to manage thousands of devices centrally
- Easy to learn with intuitive UI
- Enable more productive workflows
- Easily build a more inclusive learning environment
- Flexible and scalable
- Built for collaboration: Connect teachers and students in a more meaningful way
- Share ideas and create stronger connections
- Support diverse learning
- Build a foundation for future growth
- Learn alongside other educators
- Secure by design: Protect your school and student data from evolving threats with built-in security
- Built with advanced security at the core
- Continuous detection and prevention
- More controls with policies and alerts
- Teach digital citizenship and online safety
You can always contact us for any clarifications or further information required.